Apply to EKU Dual Credit
Spring application is now available for new students.
Admissions to EKU Dual Credit
KY State Requirments
Kentucky’s dual credit policy requires dual credit students to:
- Be enrolled in a participating secondary school. Colleges may also provide dual credit to eligible students in private secondary schools and home school settings.
- Meet the college’s dual credit requirements for admission.
- Be admitted to the participating college as a dual credit student.
- Meet the requirements for placement into college credit-bearing courses or courses in programs of study that align to a career pathway.
- Complete an application for admissions.
- The student must have an unweighted GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Placement exams like the ACT or SAT are not required for admissions but may be required for certain Math & Science courses.
- Complete the Dual Credit Orientation through Blackboard after acceptance.
- Enroll in one or more Dual Credit courses.
Students are only required to complete an application once for the Dual Credit program.
If you are a Kentucky homeschooled high school student, you may enroll in dual credit courses if you meet the Dual Credit admissions requirements and submit a transcript showing your current grade level.
If you would like to receive more information and connect with EKU Dual Credit, click here.
|You will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in installed on your computer in order to view and print the Tuition Acknowledgement.|