EKU Dual Credit Benefits
WHAT BENEFITS CAN I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AS A DUAL CREDIT STUDENT?
• You will receive access to EKU Library’s ever-growing databases, with over 80,000 eBooks and a wide range of journals to assist you in your course work.
• You can access free consultation and tutoring services both on campus and via SKYPE.
• You will have a free e-mail account and access to Google Drive and Office 365.
• Student ticket prices for all EKU events and free access to EKU sporting events with a current EKU ID.
WHAT BENEFITS DO I HAVE AS AN APPLYING FRESHMAN?
• You can apply for both dual credit and to be a college freshman at EKU with a single application. The process is streamlined.
• Your freshman application fee will be waived.
• You qualify for the Study Strong Freshman Scholarship. Students who earn dual credit through EKU can virtually double their investment, earning up to $2400 in additional scholarship dollars for getting good grades and keeping those credits at EKU. See scholarships.eku.edu/study-strong for more information.