Skip to main content

Advising and Registration

If you are wanting to take a dual credit course hosted at your high school, work with your high school guidance counselor to be added to their roster. If you are wanting to take a course not offered at your high school, you may register yourself in your myEKU account. See below for more instructions.


How to Register for Classes.

To begin registering for classes you must first login to EKU Direct. View this full video tutorial on how to register for classes or a quick overview here. Click here for a step-by-step guide how to register for courses.

How to view the Schedule Book
To view the schedule book access the Dynamic Schedule Book OR you can login to EKU Direct and choose "Look up classes to add" under the Registration Menu.

See Tutorial on how to search for classes in the schedule book.

How to check progress reports, midterm grades and final Grade.


Click here for instructions to purchase a textbook for your course!


Corbin and Manchester EKU Dual Credit Students: 

Students planning to enroll in dual credit classes offered at our EKU Corbin and EKU Manchester Regional Campuses, please contact the campus closest to you.  

Contact the Corbin Campus at 606-528-0551 or email

Contact the Manchester Campus at 606-598-8122 or email


spring_2023_registration_instructions.docx232.76 KB
how_to_purchase_books.pdf167.78 KB
Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/